Sunday, April 25, 2010

launch of faunfare on etsy

I have officially launched a new store stocking my needle felted friends on Etsy. Please take a peek and let me know what you think. I would be thrilled to trade my creations with any other craftsters.

9 comments:

Narcissiliality said...

I really like the mohair you use for the blonde tresses of the mermaid... Also those stag antlers looks like it was very hard to make, was it?
The way you photographed your little figures against real stuff, like the tree branch, really nice!

And clever name for your store, Faunfare! I hope you get lots of trades!

Helena said...

The antlers were alright, a little delicate but not too bad :).

softearthart said...

Congrates, it looks really cool,best of luck, cheers Marie

Unknown said...

yay helena!!! i love it, it really looks great and i like your faunfare icon too! so sweet!!

Helena said...

Cheers, Marie and Andrea! And thanks for the faves!

Fiona said...

Wonderful! Couldn't expect any less from you. I especially love the maple faun's red and green cap.

Eden Carnes said...

I adore your work! Wonderful :)

Helena said...

Thank you so much Luminaria and Eden! Such kind compliments from two such talented artists like yourselves is really humbling and encouraging!

The homesteadingcottage said...

Congrats on the store!! These are about the cutest things I've ever seen! My faves are the White Stag and Brown Owl. Too cute (:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Check back for responses as I will often respond here.
Thank you for taking the time to visit About a Bun and I hope you enjoyed your stay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails