Little grey owl sitting inside the hollow tree.
Peach-coloured bunny hopping about the forest scene.
Blue-eyed satyr peeping out of tree.
Red-haired nymph wrapped in vines taking a dip in the pond.
Red-haired faun with green ribbons in her hair.
Dark-haired faun standing by moss-covered rocks.
Elusive white stag saying hello.
And somewhere near the South Pole...
Mr Yeti is collecting ice slabs to patch his igloo.
You can now visit my Etsy store at faunfare.etsy.com!












6 comments:
the satyrs and fauns are adorable and i have to post your little yeti man to the yeti club of course!
It is looking really good, you are a clever cookie, cheers Marie
Thank you so much Andrea and Marie!
Bellissimi. Ciao Glo
All of your creatures are gorgeous. They have a wide eyed innocence about them but I think they could get up to mischief.
What an imaginative observation, Kristine! Thank you so much :D.
Post a Comment
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Check back for responses as I will often respond here.
Thank you for taking the time to visit About a Bun and I hope you enjoyed your stay!