Friday, March 19, 2010

friday moments

A new Friday ritual.  "A single photograph capturing a moment from the week. a simple, special, extraordinary moment. a moment to pause, savor and remember" from Waldorf Mama.


This week, I'm grateful for...
  • The Cat who leaves the ingredients for goat's cheese and rocket pizzas when he's working late.
  • My replacement felting needles arriving with pink roving perfect for felting the inner ears of soft critters.
  • Learning to needle felt!
  • This week's teaching training session that galvanised my confidence with great ideas to implement in my classes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Check back for responses as I will often respond here.
Thank you for taking the time to visit About a Bun and I hope you enjoyed your stay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails