Friday, June 4, 2010

friday moments


This week, I'm grateful for...

  • Two years married to my Cat.
  • The end of Semester 1 2010!
  • Dinner with my colleagues of delicious dim sims on my lecturer.
  • Stupendously encouraging feedback from my supervisors on my paper for Amsterdam.
  • An unexpected but highly welcome travelling companion for Amsterdam… Fiona!
  • The beautiful rain (when I was fortunate enough to be enjoying it from the cosy indoors and not wading through knee-deep ravines).
  • Three amazing trades, ready to be created, packed and shipped this weekend.
  • Fun custom perfume blending sessions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Check back for responses as I will often respond here.
Thank you for taking the time to visit About a Bun and I hope you enjoyed your stay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails