I’ve stolen sweet moments in my day over the last hectic week to conceptualise the direction and vision for my crafty emporium, Faunfare. As I jotted down my ideas, I began to realise I had wandered off on a detour from my initial dream to create natural and ethical products at affordable prices. I have been quite bedazzled with other perfume stores on Etsy that sell beautifully packaged and presented products, and it’s influenced my choices to purchase really luxurious oils for my perfumes when significantly more affordable, but equally effective oils could have been used. I want to fall in love with my products and be really proud to send them to my friends and patrons, but I have to remind myself that that doesn’t need to be achieved at the expense of great value.
My glass bottles for full size perfumes arrived today, a few days earlier than anticipated and I’m so happy with how gorgeous they look! However, one huge oversight was just how large these bottles are, and it was evident at first glance that they would not be able to fit into my paper boxes. The boxes actually do a surprisingly good job of protecting the bottles from breakage so without them, I’ll need to experiment with untried packaging methods that hopefully won’t send the postage costs rocketing into exorbitant heights.
I’m going to spend the evening brewing up new batches and letting them mature. I have a wild weekend coming up so I can’t guarantee I’ll have any energy to work on them before next week, but I can’t wait to design my bottle labels and get them in my store!
Magick Symbols for your Zodiac Sign
1 month ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Check back for responses as I will often respond here.
Thank you for taking the time to visit About a Bun and I hope you enjoyed your stay!